- Pete Marasmitch has plenty of great content and analysis lately, particularly focussed on input from Spanish coach Raul Jimenez. Check out this video breakdown of how the Boston Celtics close out the end of a quarter, freeing up KG for a shot. As a Blazers fan, I also really enjoyed this recent video analysis of Rudy Fernandez’s game and this discussion of how he compares to Juan Carlos Navarro.
- Bust a Bucket has the word on tonight’s rematch between the Blazers and Kings. Also check out the quick preview from Blazersedge. However, the reason to check out Bust a Bucket even more than the above, is to check out this remake of a classic Blazers poster.
- The Fundamentals from BallerBlogger are always quality reading.
- Carolyn at And One is giving love to the Aussie handle magazine’s LeBron cover. If you want to know what handle is all about you can check out their site here.
- Intentional Foul has a splendiferous post about the Mo’s of the NBA… and no, we aren’t talking any Mo Williams or Mo Cheeks action here.
- You want all of the NBA news all in one spot? Check out TalkHoops.net and their daily 8 Second Violation.
- This photoshop from a BDL reader will freak out/anger/upset Carolyn and every other Cavs fan.
- Plenty more NBA news at LayUpDrill.com.
- John Rillie has his usual array of NBL news and links and two great videos: the backroom almost-brawl between Casey Frank and Bakari Hendrix and the only streaker incident in NBL history that I know of. Would love to find out if there have been others. Noone knew how to react!
- Basketball and Everything In Between brings us a great interview with Perth development player, Chris Goulding. Also check out his call to arms to the bloggers of the NBL to promote the sport. He has also started podcasting; give episode one a listen if you haven’t.
- Asaspace looks back at Round 10 of the NBL season.
- The Basketball Professor has some news on a potential Brisbane Bullets entry to the future NBL league.
This guy was born with springs in his feet I believe…from Team Flight Brothers: