So, the NBA has been going bonkers at the trade deadline this season. Bonkers, I tell you.
Apparently 50 players have changed addresses — I’m yet to verify that, but I believe it. So, over at The Fantasy Dudes, we’ve been analysing each trade from both a real-world and fantasy basketball perspective. What’s that, you say? You haven’t checked out The Fantasy Dudes yet? Well, I can’t entirely blame you, as the site is a relative baby, with only a handful of months under its belt. But what a site it is.
Who are The Fantasy Dudes? Two friends of mine, Andre Purtell and Michael Alperstein and I form the fierce tierce (that means trio) of Fantasy writers, giving you the best of both the NBA and the NFL. Head over and take a look and while you’re there, follow us on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook.
A rundown of the NBA trades that we’ve analysed so far at this deadline:
- Fantasy Fallout: Charlotte Bobcats & Portland Trail Blazers Trade (Gerald Wallace for Joel Przybilla, Dante Cunningham etc)
- Fantasy Fallout: Oklahoma City Thunder & Boston Celtics Trade (Kendrick Perkins for Jeff Green etc)
- Fantasy Fallout: Utah Jazz & New Jersey Nets trade (Deron Williams for Devin Harris, Derrick Favors etc)
- Fantasy Fallout: New Jersey Nets & Golden State Warriors Trade (Troy Murphy for Brandon Wright etc)
- Fantasy Fallout: Washington Wizards & Atlanta Hawks Trade (Kirk Hinrich for Mike Bibby etc)
- Fantasy Fallout: Sacramento Kings & New Orleans Hornets Trade (Carl Landry for Marcus Thornton etc)
- Fantasy Fallout: Knicks, Nuggets & Timberwolves Blockbuster Trade (Melo, Mr Big Shot, Gallo, Felton, Chandler, Curry etc)